Paul M. Cook©®

Default How mad cow disease may have gotten into your hamburger, hot dogs and pizza toppings

"Oz" > wrote in message
> Jeff > writes
>
> >There is no proof what so ever that those inflicted with Alzheimer's had

in
> >fact CJD.

> It's not unknown, apparently, for people who have died of alzheimers to
> also be showing some CJD-like pathology. They probably have heart
> disease too ....
>
> >There was one cow found to be diseased. They said millions would
> >die in England when they had their scare

> Some people said 10's of millions (a vegetarian professor of
> microbiology for example).
>
> >and they had thousands of diseased
> >cattle.

> Actually about 170,000 clinical cases of BSE,
> probably about a million counting sub-clinical cases.
>
> >They had a couple of deaths there.

> Under 150 over 10 years, about 20/year in a population of 60M.
>
> >More liberal media hocus pocus.
> >We had one cow in Canada and not one illness. These **** wads in the

media
> >don't care how they sell papers or get ratings.

So you're saying that if prions could vote, they'd vote democrat? This
reminds me so much of the imbeciles that refuted the devastating affects of
DDT back in the 60's. They were the one ultimately proven wrong, now
weren't they? One stalwart individual even sprinkled it on his breakfast
cereal to prove it was all just "hocus pocus." He died, at a very young
age, of liver cancer a few years later.

Basic husbandry practices in Europe dating back 8 centuries dictated that
animals not be fed the remains of their own species. Seems a few lessons
have been forgotten. But by all means label every scientist out to
enlighten and protect the public some wild-eyed radical.

Have some DDT with your Cheerios and think about it.

Paul