Jeff

Default How mad cow disease may have gotten into your hamburger, hot dogs and pizza toppings

"Rubystars" > wrote in message
y.com...

> "Bill" > wrote in message
> t...
> > Is it still only one cow that has been found in the United States to

have
> > the disease? I mean, the article (what of it I read, it was very

boring)
> > made it sound as if the was some actual danger. Maybe thousands were

> found
> > to be infected and I didn't read about it yet?

> There's been speculation that many of the people who were diagnosed with
> Alzheimer's in the US may have actually had CJD. I thought I read

something
> about the brains of people who had died from Alzheimer's being studied and
> the ones doing it finding out they had died of CJD, but I can't remember
> where the article is now.
>
> -Rubystars

There is no proof what so ever that those inflicted with Alzheimer's had in
fact CJD. There was one cow found to be diseased. They said millions would
die in England when they had their scare and they had thousands of diseased
cattle. They had a couple of deaths there. More liberal media hocus pocus.
We had one cow in Canada and not one illness. These **** wads in the media
don't care how they sell papers or get ratings.

Jeff