Rubystars

Default How mad cow disease may have gotten into your hamburger, hot dogs and pizza toppings

"Bill" > wrote in message
t...
> Is it still only one cow that has been found in the United States to have
> the disease? I mean, the article (what of it I read, it was very boring)
> made it sound as if the was some actual danger. Maybe thousands were

found
> to be infected and I didn't read about it yet?

There's been speculation that many of the people who were diagnosed with
Alzheimer's in the US may have actually had CJD. I thought I read something
about the brains of people who had died from Alzheimer's being studied and
the ones doing it finding out they had died of CJD, but I can't remember
where the article is now.

-Rubystars