Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > According to most living people, they need to
>> > live.

>> I've never heard anyone say "I need to live." People say they *want*

>> live.

> Most people see the chance to live as a need.

No they don't. I repeat, people never, ever say "I need to live" they say "I
want to live" or "I love life". Life is never seen as a need, except in
specific circumstances, such as needing to live *long enough to complete my
work* or something of that nature. Life is generally considered VERY
precious, but that's not the same as calling it a need.

> Suicidal people don't however, and possibly
> also people with low self esteem who feel
> undeserving.

Again, you're talking about desire, not need. Suicidal people do not *want*
to live any longer.

> Most people luckily have enough
> self esteem and no suicidal tendencies. They
> see living as the most basic need there is.

Nope, people do not view living as a "need", they view it as highly
desirable.