Ted Rosenberg

Yes Susan - I can't see how ANY of us can complain about "I don't LIKE
it", which is a purely subjective opinion.

I would be careful about recommending sugar alcohols tho, THEY can cause
real problems for many people.

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"