Ted Rosenberg

don't listen to Betty's kooks and trolls who publish lies about the
stuff and other artificial sweeteners

AND, whatever you do, stuck to the real artificial sweeteners, and be
careful with xylitol and any of the sugar alcohols. Some people
metabolize them just like any sugar, and many of those who don't, don't
metabolize them AT ALL, which is fine for BG, but not so good when it
reaches your colon. Some people can pass them without discomfort.

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"