None Given

"bill" > wrote in message

> I'm sorry, Susan, that you can't handle the taste of Splenda. I really

don't
> mind the taste at all and the texture isn't bothersome.

If it tastes bad I use less the next time, most recipes have too much sugar
to start with. I have made my Cole Slaw dressing using 3/4 of the amount
of Splenda as I used to use sugar, I also tried using a little powdered
milk with it, I can't tell that it made any difference. Also I have heard
that it helps to mix sweeteners instead of relying on just one but I haven't
tried that yet, besides the time with the milk.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes