Tiger Lily

i have been using splenda for about 10 years since it first made it's
entrance to the Canadian market

it was only recently (last few years) approved for use in the USA

i LOVE splenda and look forward to more diet soft drinks using it over
aspartame

i use aspartame (Equal) as well......... however splenda is my preferred
choice of 'flavours'

hubby goes to the UK annually......... i have him bring back 10 packages of
300 splenda tablets each to get me thru the year until his next trip to the
UK............ the tablets aren't available here......... go to the splenda
web page and leave them a comment that you would like it in tablet
format........ they told me there 'isn't enough demand for it' that
way........ yeah right!!!
lol

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"bill" > wrote in message
> I found out I was a diabetic 5 years ago. ... lately I've been lurking

here