sf

On 22 Feb 2005 08:05:07 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

> I usually have everything on hand, but age is creeping up on me and I
> sometimes forget to add an ingredient. On several occasions I have left out
> the vanilla extract in a cake batter. On a recent foray into baking
> cranberry bran muffins I forgot both the oil and the egg. Actually, they
> turned out almost the same and were surprisingly good...AND lowfat! :-)

I made pizza last weekend and my family wanted more (I had
enough dough), but I wasn't in the mood. I thought I made a
really good one - but I forgot to sprinkle on any cheese (it
needed some).

Oh, well... beggars can't be choosers and they took it in
good humor.

sf