Terry Pulliam Burd

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:45:21 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>I think that I get "cooking block" every once in a great while. Whatever
>I make just doesn't seem to come out right and I say... "BREAK TIME"...
>When she hears that, she know's it her turn to cook for a few weeks and
>I just need away from it for a bit. Hasn't happened for a few years but
>I'm sure that it will.

Boy, can I relate. Every once in a while, there's a recipe that is
just *doomed*. It's as if I cannot muster the concentration necessary
to make it properly. Same thing at work: there are certain (legal)
documents that are absolutely *cursed*. Every nit picky thing in the
world is wrong with it on multiple printings/proof readings. I chalk
it up to biorhythms: some days you just can't get out of your own way.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines