Terry Pulliam Burd

On 22 Feb 2005 08:05:07 +0100, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

>I usually have everything on hand, but age is creeping up on me and I
>sometimes forget to add an ingredient. On several occasions I have left out
>the vanilla extract in a cake batter. On a recent foray into baking
>cranberry bran muffins I forgot both the oil and the egg. Actually, they
>turned out almost the same and were surprisingly good...AND lowfat! :-)

Interestingly, I had a sort of "reverse flat tire" in that I
multiplied an ingredient wrong and wound up with a wonderful, tangy
barbecue sauce!

@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format

Beef And Pork Barbecue Sauce

barbecue

3/4 cup chili sauce
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup onion; grated
2 tablespoons dry mustard
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons paprika

Combine all ingredients. Store refrigerated.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines