Old 22-02-2005, 06:04 PM

Fairway has "the ribs" this week for that price. See
http://www.fairwaymarket.com .

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:47:21 -0500, Dave S
wrote:

It's probably not the Fairway you or the OP was referring to, but,
I'm posting because I thought this price was far too low for prime beef!
Last week Adams Fairacre Farms in Poughkeepsie, NY had prime
rib steaks or roasts for sale at, I (dis)believe, $7.99/lb.
Or so it said in their ad. No, I didn't have time to buy any :-(

http://www.adamsfarms.com/

Can anyone from the Hudson Valley confirm or comment?
Is this common pricing? It could justify another, non-business, trip.

I finally got their current ad to load with Internet Explorer:
prime porterhouse at $11.99/lb!

http://www.adamsfarms.com/pok/pok_food.pdf

Dave S

Posting with TBird,