Bogry0

My father would just put them in the sauce and simmer for hours, 1 1/2
t0 2 inches in dia. Great with pasta or the good old meatball sandwich
when I got home from school. Most people I know do like below, but
then you don't have the split with a fork and the mushyness.
That's just what I grew up with.

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:06:56 -0500, "dizzi" >
wrote:

>Just a guess but could they be deep-fried til golden brown, then finished in
>the oven or the sauce?
>
>dizzi

oups.com...