Melba's Jammin'

In article . net>, "SS"
> wrote:

> Where can I find powdered vanilla. What type of store. I'm in the SE
> Michigan area, if you know of one specifically. Please post. Thanks.

<maidofscandinavia.com>
Van-O-Van
Powdered vanilla! This synthetic vanilla product enables you to flavor
candies and icings with absolutely no danger of thinning out. Its pure
white color is preferred by bakers everywhere because it does not
discolor white icings. About twice as strong as average household
vanilla. Van-O-Van has a shelf-life of about 1 year. May turn brown if
left uncovered.
28681 Van-O-Van, 4 oz. $ 3.49

71706 Van-O-Van, 1 lb 12.99
--