Dee Randall

"Amanda" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> My husband came home to announce this is what he wanted for our new
> kitchen remodel. Since I do the cooking, I went to check it out. The
> door is sooo heavy and the oven so low, I was on my hands and knees in
> the display. Has anyone else had that problem? I had wanted a gas
> rangetop and seperate electic convection oven (FP), but now the sales
> guy has talked my husband into the broiling meat capabilities of the
> all gas Wolf.
>
> Any suggestions? Does the Wolf do meat that much better than electric?
> I thought electric did better broiling. Do I need to do weights and get
> knee pads in order to enjoy the Wolf? Is there a down side to
> seperating your rangetop and oven?

Dear Amanda,
This is NOT an answer to your query regarding the Wolf, but one regarding
"hands and knees." For starters, I would love to have a Wolf, and it would
have to have a lot of drawback to make me refusing one.

I just got a new dryer 7.5 capacity, whereas I had a 5.9 capacity before.
My husband decided that a "drop-down door" vs. "side opening door" might be
a better choice. The door was difficult to open for me, but I decided to
try it anyway, thinking it would soften up a bit on use. However, during
scooping out the dry clothes, so that I could reach to the back of the drum,
each time I had to stoop in a way that was quite uncomfortable. Eventually
I pulled a ligament around my hip. Something that initially gives you
pause may end up being even more of a problem. I know this is why you are
concerned and writing :-) (Yes, I'm in the "negotiations on my way to
returning to the dryer.)

Best of luck,
Dee