enoavidh

wrote in news:1108914885.613450.144040
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Tried zachys they had no listings for chateau castera and wine searcher
> did not have any dealers that sell to america...any other suggestions??

1) Here is their web site:
http://www.chateau-castera.com/#

I couldn't find a contact page, but here is an email and contact address
from the WHOIS:

Chateau Castera
jean-pierre darmuzet
Chateau Castera
Saint-Germains d'Esteuil, xx
33340, FR
( )05 56 73 20 60
()05 56 73 20 60

2) I saw a couple of sites that led me to believe that Robert Kacher had
distributed them at some point, in the US, but I can't find a valid site
for him anymore...

(from Winesearcher, links will wrap)
3) Wine n Things in Raleigh North Carolina has the 1998:
http://www.winenthings.com/store/pro...d=1363&osCsid=
9617fe19aac237a430c7b35953e25b90

4) Woodland Hills Wine Company in California has the 1996:
http://www.whwineco.com/pgi-KeyWordSearch2

5) Schneider's of Capitol Hill, Washington DC has the 1985(!):
http://www.cellar.com/wines/wines.asp?Category=Bordeaux

6) You are on your own as far as figuring out if shipping to your area(s)
from any of these is legal or not, can't help you there.

d.