Alan S

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 05:35:45 GMT, BJPruett >
wrote:

|The reason I am placing this request for help on this newsgroup is
|because I use the newsgroup quite a bit and know there are other
|diabetics online here. I'm having some medical problems and would like
|to find someone who might be able to offer me some solutions.
|
|<snip>
Hi Barbara

I hope you do get a response here. I'm a type 2, but I don't use meds
yet, so I can't really help beyond some suggestions I can pass on
about diet and testing if you want to hear them.

However, you would reach a much wider reading audience if you re-post
this on either misc.health.diabetes or alt.support.diabetes.

Good luck,

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.