Bigbazza

"David Downie" > wrote in message

> "edspresso" > wrote in message
>>
>> Just out of curiosity, why do you want to get the small amount of MSG out
>> of
>> your oyster sauce?

Sorry ..David...I also wanted to comment on MSG as well :-))....It effects
my Older Daughter...She knows when she has 'inadvertently had some !...Also
in her Kids as well....She gets very sick and brings up her food...But
I.'personally' do not get any reactions when I have it..Only thing I find is
I am very thirsty after having it !..The Oyster sauce I use has MSG in
it...I am not talking about it...It is when it is 'incorporated' into the
food 'Neat' whilst cooking the dish...Some Chinese Restaurants use it ...but
a lot do not..because of the fact that it can effect 'some' people...I also
know that if one is an 'Asthmatic' it can bring on an attack..(only in some
though !)

--
Bigbazza(Barry)..Oz