Piedmont

K. Reece wrote:
> I ate at the "new" 'Q place in town today. It's actually been open for
> quite a while but I never could catch them open.
>
> I had the smoked pork sandwich. Oh yum! It had nice size chunks and a good
> mix of bark. They put sauce on it, it was a not too sweet tomato based
> sauce. I didn't try any of the sides though. I'll do that next time.
>
> The down side is it's a really tiny place and by 12:20 it was totally packed
> with barely any standing room. On the other hand maybe that means they're
> busy enough to stay in business. They're definitely staying on my lunch
> list.
>
> Kathy, in southwest Kansas

Kathy,

You know that one of the requirements of reporting on Q joints is
investigating exactly how he do they're Q'ing! (grin)

The type of cooker used, direct or indirect, are they actually using
logs and coals as a fuel source! Now get back out there and get the
dirt! (grin)

Regards,
--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!