Old 19-02-2005, 02:42 AM
Gabby

"Melba's Jammin'" wrote in message
In article .com,
"yodels" wrote:

Ok, I admit I'm a sucker for silly kitchen tools BUT has anyone
actually used this product? Was it cool beyond belief or a sad
disappointment? It looks so fun but I vowed to be more careful in my
purchases this year so I ask you guys! Thanks

Errm, what is it?

A deep cake pan that comes with an insert that leaves a deep depression in
the baked cake. Said depression can be filled with your choice of filling.
I sometimes make a tube cake which I then hollow to fill with chocolate
mousse. This would make it much easier and more even. But since I only
make that on elder son's birthday, it's not worth buying a pan for. I'll
keep using my tube pan.

Gabby