K. Reece

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...

> "K. Reece" > wrote in message
>>I ate at the "new" 'Q place in town today. It's actually been open for
>>quite a while but I never could catch them open.
>>
>> I had the smoked pork sandwich. Oh yum! It had nice size chunks and a
>> good mix of bark. They put sauce on it, it was a not too sweet tomato
>> based sauce. I didn't try any of the sides though. I'll do that next
>> time.

> Review? You didn't even tell us the name of the place or the location.
> Prices? Other offerings?

Picky, picky. It's a little place attached to Ehreshman Packing Co. in
Garden City. The "combo" I had was 5.06. It was a sandwich, one side and a
medium size drink. They had other stuff. I didn't really have time to
peruse the menu much since there was quite a line building up behind me. I
figured if they couldn't do pulled pork right there wasn't much reason to go
back and try anything else. Next time I'll go earlier.

Kathy