Duwop

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...

> "K. Reece" > wrote in message
> >I ate at the "new" 'Q place in town today. It's actually been open for
> >quite a while but I never could catch them open.
> >
> > I had the smoked pork sandwich. Oh yum! It had nice size chunks and a
> > good mix of bark. They put sauce on it, it was a not too sweet tomato
> > based sauce. I didn't try any of the sides though. I'll do that next
> > time.

> Review? You didn't even tell us the name of the place or the location.
> Prices? Other offerings?

Can't wait for her other restaraunt reviews.

"Yuck, never go to the place I had lunch at today, I saw the cook spit in
someones soup! Too bad because it's a town favorite too."

" Had better luck last week at this other place. Great food, great people,
great prices, take your family there this weekend!"

lol