Old 23-10-2003, 01:46 PM
LIMEYNO1

Default Raw tasting bread

They can probably help more in alt.bread.recipes

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

225/205/145
"Daniel" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to give me a few hints. I have
just recently begun trying my hand at making bread and I am not having
very good results. Actually, the finished bread looks great it just
doesn't taste good. The end result tastes like raw flower. It doesnt
have that good mild yesty baked flavor that I want. So far I have
just been baking French breads and have been using pre-ferments as my
book suggests. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Dan