zxcvbob

jmcquown wrote:
> George wrote:
>
>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6914824/

> Good grief! I can understand being startled by "shadowy figures" but she
> wasn't frightened enough to call the cops or to not go outside in order to
> go to her sister's house. And you would think she would have stumbled
> across the cookies on the way out the door, unless she just ran all
> willy-nilly out the back door.
>
> I just don't understand some of the judges and juries these days. I think
> it's commendable these teens preferred to stay home and do something nice
> for their neighbors. A pox on that judge! (BTW, I don't think 10:30 p.m.
> is too late for 17 and 18 year olds to walk through their neighborhood.
> Just my opinion.)
>
> Jill

I saw this about a week ago when the story first broke that they were
being sued. How did it get thru the courts already?

The judge is obviously an idiot. Ms. Young just wanted to punish
somebody (anybody) for crossing her path, and the judge was complicit.
She turned down their offer to pay her medical bills and sued because
their apology didn't seem sincere enough?

But it is pretty obvious that Ms. Young will die alone; a bitter and
lonely woman, so maybe there is a little justice in the world.

Next time, the girls will use a little better judgement -- and leave a
flaming bag of dog crap.

Best regards,
Bob