jmcquown

George wrote:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6914824/

Good grief! I can understand being startled by "shadowy figures" but she
wasn't frightened enough to call the cops or to not go outside in order to
go to her sister's house. And you would think she would have stumbled
across the cookies on the way out the door, unless she just ran all
willy-nilly out the back door.

I just don't understand some of the judges and juries these days. I think
it's commendable these teens preferred to stay home and do something nice
for their neighbors. A pox on that judge! (BTW, I don't think 10:30 p.m.
is too late for 17 and 18 year olds to walk through their neighborhood.
Just my opinion.)

Jill