Damsel in dis Dress

Wayne Boatwright > , if that's their real name, wrote:

>I just prefer the flavor and consistency of a freshly mixed tuna or chicken
>salad. Within the first hour of cold storage very little changes. After
>that, both flavor and cosistency alter progressively with time.

Yeah, you wind up having to drain the tuna salad. Kinda gross.

I made Crash some tuna sandwiches sometime in the middle of the night, and
added shredded cheddar cheese. That's really a great way to eat tuna. My
other ingredients are mayonnaise, onion powder, celery seed (we don't like
crunchy stuff in our tuna salad), and a little lemon juice. Served on
toast, of course.

Carol