L, not -L

On 9-Feb-2005, Dog3 > wrote:

> I lived in Columbus for 3 years. I lived in Bexley on Parkview. My
> apartment was in the Parkview Arms about a block from Tarpys on Main
> Street
> in Bexley. I hung out in German Village and ate at Lindeys 3-4 times a
> week. I also liked the Firehouse and Max & Ermas. I fled Columbus. I did
> not like it there.

The Max & Erma's you mentioned - is it a Drury Inn restaurant like the one
in St. Louis? They have some interesting items on the menu and the few
items I've tried have been good. I'm told that Max and Erma are/were the
couple that started the Drury Inn motel chain and the only M&E I've seen is
in their hotel in downtown STL.

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD