Nola

On 9-Feb-2005, Ruddell > wrote:

> I keep seeing these commercials on cable tv but we don't have Boston
> Market in Saskatchewan. They look sort of like Swiss Chalet but
> different of course.
>
> Anyone got a rating on BM?

Other than over salted, the food is fairly bland - intended to be acceptable
to everyone but terrific for none. It's target audience is the working
mother who'd like to believe she's providing a decent, home-style meal for
her family, without any more effort than getting in and out of the SUV. The
greatest effort comes when paying the monthly credit card charges.

You can see their menu at http://www.bostonmarket.com/

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD