edspresso

"David Downie" > wrote in message

> "hantoom" > wrote in message
> lkaboutcooking.com...
> >I use msg all the time what about it?

> Well good luck to you. I just want to get it out of my oyster sauce, so

when
> I add oyster sauce to something that's what I'm adding. Not MSG.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to get the small amount of MSG out of
your oyster sauce? Are you one of those few people that have a reaction to
large amounts of MSG? That used to be known as the "Chinese Restaurant
Syndrome". For most people, however, it is no more of a dangerous
substance, monosodium glutamate, than the other sodium, sodium chloride.
Except for the fact that the press got a hold of it years ago, it is, like
NaCl, no more dangerous than any other flavoring, spice, or "chemical" like
salt or water.

Ed