Michael Pronay

Steve Slatcher > wrote:

>>> I see nothing in this thread to suggest that anyone prefers
>>> Riedel in a tasting that is in any sense blind.

>> Quite apparently it was in the precursor thread.

> Which one was that?

Sorry, after 20 minutes of intense google.groups searching I don't
semm to be able to find the posting.

But I remember that the poster said that he had held Riedel glass
tastings and also informal tastings, where clients where just
offered the same wine in 3, 4 or 5 glasses (without them being
told which was which) und were asked to whether they would
perceive a difference, and, if yes, which wine glass they
preferred. The poster said that almost invariably the clients
chose the "right" glass from the respective Riedel range.

M.