Steve Calvin

Mike Rinken wrote:

> Thank god!!!! My 8 year old POS FINALLY died a slow and tragic death so I
> convinced the wife that a new grill was a mandatory purchase. I got
> roughly $400 to spend on a new one so of course I went out and spent $475 on
> a Genesis Silver B. I got it from a seller on Ebay and it's the one with
> the solid shelf on the bottom and extra tables on the right and left side.
> I LOVE it but I have one question. This one came with stainless steel racks
> and plates on the bottom. Granted I'll use em until they wear out and then
> replace them, but are the porcelain ones better? When I do eventually
> replace them, I have that option and was wondering what the consensus of the
> group was.
>
> TIA!
>
> Mike in Colorado

I have the porcelain ones (after throwing the CI ones out). I don't
know how they'd stack up against the SS ones but I sure as h*ll like
them a lot better than the CI!

Congrats on the grill, now add a WSM to your patio and you're set.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...