Peter Dy

"David Downie" > wrote in message

> "Peter Dy" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>> And yet you've said several times that if it were "traditional," then
>> you'd use it. Well, it *is* traditional!

> From what I've read it was extracted from seaweed by japanese eggheads in
> 1908.

"Japanese eggheads?" What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Nothing traditional about that. It's not a traditional part of thai
> cooking from what I tell. It plays no part.

Everything traditional about it. Italy didn't have tomatoes until after
Columbus. So, are tomatoes not traditional in the Italian cuisine? What
year do you want to start with before calling things traditional?

I dunno. You're sounding like a troll.

Peter