Cwdjrx _

A very interesting discussion of the Gourmet magazine article is at:

http://winetalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-383.html

They give the exact reference to the article. The tests mentioned in the
Gourmet article were paid for by Riedel and done by Thomas Hummel, a
very famous physician and scientist at Dresden. In one of the threads,
just look up the link to Hummel and his qualifications. I doubt if
Riedel is using the results of Hummel's study in their sales pitches,
and I very much doubt if they will pay Hummel for another study.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.