Dana H. Myers

> Thanks for the info Dana. When you say dampner adjustment do you
> baically mean you are having to open it?
>
> I love cooking on my NBS but I always feel like its a waste of fuel.
> So what exactly did the pie tin do for you then?

Mostly, I think it blocks the radiant heat from the firebox
from getting into the cook chamber. I also think it improves the
flow of heat with the damper closed down.

> Are you placing it in
> there withot reshaping it somehow? Does it go on the firebox or cooker
> side?

I bent it a little so it will stay in the firebox opening.
The smoke/heat escapes to the cook chamber on either side
of the tin.

Cheers,
Dana