Default Graeme Walker

I've just gotten off the phone with Graeme. Regarding the worm, Trojan
horse or virus infecting his PC, he tried some of the remedies that were
e-mailed to him. He said when he got to the point where he started manually
deleting the 'infected' files, the screen flashed and a big sign came up,
saying, "You've been Hacked!"

He can no longer boot up. He can't re-install his operating system because
the bug disabled his CD drive.

He asked me to send his apologies for not e-mailing those who offered him
assistance.

BTW He doesn't know where it came from. He assured me that he hasn't
visited any 'naughty' web sites, so it may very well have snuck in under
the radar by hitchhiking on an e-mail.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/