Bob Pastorio

Default recipe for mixed frozen seafood

John D. Misrahi wrote:

> Hi all,
> i have some bags of mixed , frozen seafood. I think it contains shrimp,
> squid, mussells, and I can't remember what else. Can anyone give me some
> suggestions for a good main dish to make using this stuff?
>
> I have made some stir frys and things, but I am looking for something
> different.
>
> Spicy is good,

A cup of heavy cream, some roasted pepper puree, a dab of garlic
puree, a splash of hot sauce whisked together in a saucepan. Bring to
a boil and reduce slightly. Dump the seafood into it and stir it
around for maybe a minute and a half.

1) toss with pasta.
2) pour over a grilled portobello
3) pour over a seared salmon filet
4) pour into a baked potato
5) sit crosslegged on the kitchen floor and eat it with a spoon

Pastorio