cuatiklad

… Well, thanks.
I went to this page:
http://www.gopresto.com/products/parts.php
That I guess is what is referred as presto on line.
If I specify the canner I’m looking parts for, I see presto offers parts
for up to 23 quart canners. Mine, that haven’t arrived jet, is 24 Quarts.
Any ideas for a boy who barely knows about pc’s?
Other thing… even if they have a 24, how would I know if the ring matches?
What I’m I looking for?
Will any presto gauge do the job?

Finally, , thanks god there is a forum like this where I know I will have
somewhere to run. Now I now why people where bidding more on some 1920
pc’s than others… the brand!!!

About the gauge calibration, who does these things?...
Is there a way to know if mine is going nuts? I mean, I have a little pc I
use regulary for canning, I would notes something if the thing is suppose
to mark 15 and its marking 5… wouldn’t I…?