T E

Default The worst food you´ve ever eaten

Two meals tied as the worst I had served to me in 1976-77
First was in the Atlantic Underground Georgia. 5 star restaurant that
served greasy flavorless chicken, stale rolls, rancid butter , freezer
burned green beans. For that $17.00 plus. Complained to mangement, his
reply, we have the best chefs in georgia working here,if the prices were
too high we should have gone else where. To bad the rest of the
underground didn't cave in on their asses.
The second worst was in Statesboro Georgia at Shoney's- Big Boy- on
thanksgiving day.
Only restaurant open we took a chance as we were staying in a motel at
that time and had their turkey dinner. NEVER AGAIN I would have been
ashame to serve that even in a soup kitchen.