BOB

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Just thought y'all would like to know that a two month
> reader's poll, conducted by the Wenatchee Business
> Journal, awarded Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que as the "Best
> New Business of 2004".
> Crazy Pig is happy :-)
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Well, Duh!

After all the prep work you did on your place, even after you learned to
cook the best barbecue, what else would you expect? Without even tasting
(one of these days, though...) your BBQ, I know it's among the best.

BUT, it sure must feel good to have someone put it in writing for everyone
to read.

Congratulations, Dave. Give the crew a big pat on the back, and make
plans for their bonuses (all of the crew, you included!).

BOB