Bob Myers

"Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
.com...

> Let me get this straight - you were worried that the targeted newgroup

would
> be disrupted by responses to the troll so you wanted to alert them, yet

you
> are boasting that you took that newsgroup off the list? Gee, Bob, that

makes
> a whole lot of sense!

I can't believe you are being this dense unless it is
intentional. On second thought, perhaps I can...

There was no intention to alert the targeted newsgroup
to this idiocy; they are no doubt already aware of it. The
intent was, instead, to alert those reading OTHER groups
to what was going on, in case they missed seeing the target
group in the list - such that said group would hopefully NOT
see any more responses. It is also evident that this concern
was justified, as there have already been responses posted
here which also went to the targeted group. Clear, now?

> Yes I did - in the hope that you would learn a lesson about not responding
> to trolls. Silly me.

Why on Earth would you assume that I would look to
you for such a lesson?

Bob M.