Peter Aitken

"Bob Myers" > wrote in message

> "Peter Aitken" > wrote in message
> . com...
>
>> Yeah, don't you love people who respond to an obvious troll by saying

> "This
>> is a troll, don't respond"?

> And you DID note that I took the targeted newsgroup off
> the list when I did so, right? Question - how many responses,
> from people who did NOT realize this was a troll, would
> it take to disrupt that group?

Let me get this straight - you were worried that the targeted newgroup would
be disrupted by responses to the troll so you wanted to alert them, yet you
are boasting that you took that newsgroup off the list? Gee, Bob, that makes
a whole lot of sense!

> Follow-up, bonus question -
> based on past experience, how many people do you
> think would have otherwise gone ahead and responded to
> the original, without said trimming?

Sorry, I am not the troll expert that you are so cannot answer.

> And apparently YOU found something worthwhile in
> continuing the thread even longer....

Yes I did - in the hope that you would learn a lesson about not responding
to trolls. Silly me.

--
Peter Aitken