Bermudez3

wrote:
> > Here are a couple of roasters that I am looking at for home use.

Does
> > anyone have any experience with these? Any other recommendations?

Steve,

I just got my FreshRoast Plus 8 last week and I love it! The coffee is
fantastic! You will not be disappointed in the roast. The FreshRoast
handles small batches, though, about enough for one pot at a time. If
that is not a problem for you then you are going to enjoy usuing this
roaster. Roasting is easy, cleaning the chaff is easy, everything is
easy!