Scented Nectar

> > No. You trolls
>
> You mean, "you people who disagree with me."

No. There are people here who disagree
with me who I don't consider trolls. For
instance, Ron and myself have differing
diets. That doesn't make him a troll. He's
never insulted me for my diet, nor I him.

> > all have individual characteristics.

> Unlike "vegans" and "vegan"-wannabes, who all have the
> SAME blind-to-reality characteristic. Yes.

Vegans and wannabes are all individuals too.

> >>How can I tell you that I disagree with your point of view without

you
> >>getting insulted?

> > Try leaving the insults out

> Doesn't work. You equate "disagrees with Skanky" to
> "insulting".

No. Insults = trolls. Nothing to do with disagreeing.
I disagree with some of dh's beliefs, but do not
consider him a troll.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/