Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > An accusation of trollness, when demonstrated
>> > by the troll's insulting can be called a troll by
>> > anyone.

>> Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did, calling me
>> troll makes you one.

> Considering Dutch has called me a troll....

Correct, and as I just said, "Calling people names does not equal being a
troll.."

It's just a word, but it has had a specific meaning on usenet for years, and
I find it annoying to see that the meaning of it is being lost to newbies
who think it means the boogie-man. It's a losing battle though, the next
Wikipedia will no doubt reflect the new usage.

[..]