"JD" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> After a 22 year run of blissful singularity I am marrying my best friend,
> Aileen, on Valentine's Day. She'll also be joining me in my real estate
> business as well. If any of you are conveniently located to Bainbridge
> Island, WA, I'd be honored to have you witness this spectacle which by
> it's rarity is surely a sign of the Apocolypse. We're too old and jaded
> to go through the crap of planning a wedding so this things is gonna be a
> small quickie. 1:30ish at the Wyatt House on Wyatt and Madison near the
> ferry dock.

JD, I'm very happy for you both and I wish you a long happy healthy, life
together. I hope the real estate biz flourishes form the partnership, too.

I regret that i'll be unable to enjoy the festivities in person, but it's
probably just as well. I woulda got drunk and fallen off the dock anyhow.
Hey. That's not funny!

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/