Scented Nectar

> > I doubt that.
>
> No one cares what you doubt.

I still doubt that.

> > > 2. I haven't done any "smear campaign" against you.

> > An entire new crossposted post claiming I
> > suffered some heinous abuse that never
> > really happened.

> It did happen. That's what explains your frenzied obsession with not
> being controlled by others. That ALWAYS explains it.

That doesn't always explain it. Just because
I can stand up to you and your attempts to
insult, doesn't mean I have been abused
(except verbally in the newgroup here!!).

> Have to warn you - he smells like livestock.

And you would know this how?

> Of course, you smell like the hold of a wrecked tuna trawler.

It's worse than that. Today I smell like
sandalwood soap and jasmine shampoo.
Hideous, eh?

> Yes, exactly that simple. I notice that you also trim the

attributions
> when you respond to Dutch, and he also has been unfailingly polite

with
> you. However, he disagrees with you, so you call him a "troll", and
> trim the attributions.

He's not always polite, just most of the time.

> > You've edited and changed the meaning of my
> > quote above again.

> I didn't. I substituted the correct terminology.
>
> Just stop. Just for once, let it drop.

Let what drop? The fact that you edited
in a different meaning?

--