Scented Nectar

> > You do it whenever
>
> I do it almost only to ****wit. He's asked for it.

I doubt that.

> > > Those are places where ****wit hangs out.

> > So, why use those crossposts when you're
> > doing a smear campaign of ME?

> 1. I forgot to reset my newsreader.
> 2. I haven't done any "smear campaign" against you.

An entire new crossposted post claiming I
suffered some heinous abuse that never
really happened. You give a bad name to
my parents and relatives, none of whom
ever abused me. That's a smear
campaign.

> > I'm not championing anyone.

> Yes, you are.

No. All conversations with him have so far
remained quite civil. Whether I agree with
him on individual subjects might be another
matter, but I won't think he's trolling just for
disagreeing with me.

> > But I must say
> > that he's never been rude to me.

> He's looking to get laid by the hippy chick.

Yeah, ok, right.

> > > ETHICAL.vegetarian, you moron. It's about the so-called ETHICS,

> not
> > > about the food.

> > Well, I happen to be a good cook and I
> > want to share.

> Share it where it's appropriate: alt.food.vegan.

That a crossposter like you gets this upset
over something so minor is strange.

> "disagrees with Skanky" = troll, in your ****witted algebra.
>
> It's that simple.

Nope. Not that simple.

> > I can't see the forest because of all the people who disagree with

> me.

You've edited and changed the meaning of my
quote above again. Are you going through
another phase of being pesky again? Everyone
can see where you've changed the wording, so
why do you bother? It only looks bad on you, so
what's the point?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/