Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

> > > Nobody cares about recipes in
> > > alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian and
> > > talk.politics.animals, you stupid troll. Post them to
> > > alt.food.vegan only.

> > The post serves one purpose, it demonstrates beyond a doubt that SN is

> no
> > "victim" in aaev/tpa.

> Just because I refuse to play victim, doesn't
> mean that you trolls haven't tried to victimize
> me.

The reason you are not a victim is that your participation in these
conversations is 100% voluntary. Victims are always in some respect trapped
or ambushed, whether in a family, school, or other setting. You choose to
participate instead of ignoring, killfiling people or conversations.

> I can't even cook up an innocent soup
> without you trolls jumping into the cookpot.

I would not have even known you were cooking soup unless you had announced
it on a group dedicated to vegetarian ethics.