Rudy Canoza

Skanky wrote:

> > > medicien.
> > >
> > > You don't only do it to him.

> > Mostly.

> Enough that

No. Mostly to him; almost not at all to others.

> > > You've done
> > > it to me to in the sexually abused thread.

> > Once.

> And what a wacky collection:
> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,
> alt.food.vegan,
> talk.politics.animals,

None of those is crosposts.

Those are places where ****wit hangs out.

> Lasers? Magic? Huh?

Yes, he hangs out in some weird places, doesn't he? But what would you
expect from a redneck who breeds fighting dogs and fighting cocks.
Dog-fighting and cock-fighting - are you sure you want to champion
someone who participates in those "sports", Skanky?

> > > Sounds like a good group to ask if anyone
> > > has a favourite vegetable to suggest.

> > No. Ask in alt.food.vegan. Those people are mostly there to

discuss
> > food. alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian isn't about food at all.

> Then why is vegetarian in the title.

ETHICAL.vegetarian, you moron. It's about the so-called ETHICS, not
about the food.

****witted
> > amorality.

> They usually have to have an insulting
> manner

You ONLY mean anyone who disagrees with you: "disagrees with Skanky" =
troll, in your ****witted algebra.

> > > Many are.

> > Few.

> Who knows?

I do. Very few participants in talk.politics.animals are even
vegetarians, let alone "vegans". You're just wrong. But you won't let
that stop you. It never has before.