Scented Nectar

> > The above coming from one of the
> > worst crossposters of all time.

> Nope. That title has been awarded permanently to ****wit David
> Harrison. All I've done is give him a small taste of his own

medicien.

You don't only do it to him. You've done
it to me to in the sexually amused thread.
If you look at the very first post there, you
posted to all kinds of wacky groups. I
snipped most of them when I responded.

> > The first group is of vegetarian interest,

> No. It is for people to discuss so-called ETHICAL vegetarianism - the
> pros and cons of the so-called ethics. It is NOT for trading recipe
> info.

Sounds like a good group to ask if anyone
has a favourite vegetable to suggest.

> > and so it is appropriate.

> It isn't appropriate at all. But that won't stop you - we're about to
> get another dose of "you're not the boss of me!"

If anyone who is not a troll asks me to not
crosspost to their newsgroup, I gladly
snip it from further postings.

> > Most people
> > at talk.politics.animals are vegan,

> That is absolutely wrong. Most people in there aren't even

vegetarian,
> let alone "vegan".

Many are. But, as above, if any non-troll asks
me to not crosspost, I won't.

> > and so is also fairly appropriate.

> It is entirely inappropriate, but we know that won't stop you. It's
> that teenager defiance thing, again.

You have such a history of inappropriate postings,
it's amazing that you want to accuse me of such a
minor little thing.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/